An exceptional vineyard location for your wedding
Turanga Creek immerses you in a scenic natural environment less than 30 minutes from Auckland Central. The 100 year old stable faces out towards the organic vineyard with Tuscan houses in the background, providing a serene backdrop and tranquil atmosphere for your special day. Your guests are nestled under our trees while you are married beneath our custom wooden arch, decorated to your choosing at our vine side ceremony space. We also have wet weather indoor options for your ceremony and the option of a lake side ceremony location.
Combining rustic and modern, the macrocarpa and redwood visually warm the room and marry perfectly the centenary building. The large windows in the main room segment the space, creating 7 different viewpoints allowing guests to enjoy the beauty of the vineyard. The use of solid oak tables keeps the wooden ambience along with comfortable seating.
Our space comfortably seats between 30 and 120. Room layout is completely customised and adapted to guest numbers and personal preferences.
Food & Beverages
Our Chef provides a variety of menu options to choose from.
We specialise in a Contemporary style Buffet meal which enables guests to experience a wide range of dishes.
Our own organic wine plus imported varieties, beer, spirits, and non-alcoholics are all available from our boutique bar menu served by our friendly, local staff.
Per Head Price
This is calculated based on your final number of adult guests.
Sunday - Thursday
Friday & Saturday
5 canapes per guest are included in the “per head” price. These are served after the ceremony during the photoshoot. Extra options can be added at $6.50pp for any canape
- Seared Beef, Caramelized Onion and Yorkshire Pudding
- Bruschetta – Tomato, Feta and Basil
- Snapper Ceviche, Coconut and Lime
- Crispy Chicken and Parsley Aioli Slider
- Cured Salmon Blinis with Cream Cheese
- Mozzarella Arancini with Tomato and Basil
- Grilled Beef Cheeseburger, Caramelized Onion and American Mustard
- Crispy Skin Pork Belly Mini Bao Buns (can substitute for Halloumi)
- Wild Mushroom Tarts with Sourcream and Chives
- Salt and Pepper Squid with Tartare Sauce
- Dukkah Chicken Kebabs with Yogurt and Tahini
- Ginger Honey Chicken Wontons
- Three Cheese Puffs
- Fried Polenta, Spinach and Tomato
Alternatively, you can choose to have an antipasto grazing table served on the canape lawn, for your guests to help themselves. This will be a combination of cheese, cured meats, smoked fish, chicken nibbles, spicy meatballs, pickled vegetables, dips, bread and crackers.
While all care is taken to adhere to dietary requirements, due to preparation and cooking conditions traces of nuts, gluten, dairy and other allergens may be present.
Your Buffet Meal is included in the “per head” price. Please choose from each group as indicated.
Entrees (Choose 3)
- Sugar Cured Salmon Gravlax with Fennel, Cucumber and Orange Salad
- Smoked Kahawai with Baby Potatoes, Celery, Capers and Sourcream
- Salad of Squid, Mussels and Prawns with Roast Pepper, Tomato and Basil
- Roast Satay Chicken with Cucumber and Bean Sprout Salad
- Thai Beef Salad with Asian Slaw and Sweet Chili Dressing
- Teriyaki Chicken with Noodle Salad, Broccoli, Spring Onion and Sesame Dressing
- Spicy Beef Empanada with Tomato Chipotle Relish
- Trevally Ceviche with Coconut, Lime, Tomato, Cucumber and Baby Lettuce
- Middle Eastern Spiced Lamb Salad with Carrot, Couscous, Dates, Feta & Mint
- Spinach and Halloumi Pastries with Cucumber Yogurt
Mains (Choose 3)
- Roast Sirloin of Beef with Mushrooms and Bacon
- Pan-fried Chicken with Prosciutto, Basil and Mozzarella Crumbs
- Crispy Baked Buttermilk Chicken with Smokey Spices
- Roast Butterflied Lamb Leg with Garlic and Rosemary and Caramelized Onions
- Crispy Five Spice Pork Belly
- Honey Glazed Champagne Ham with Dijon Mustard
- Pot Roasted Lamb Shoulder with White Wine, Tomato and Thyme
- Mexican Spiced Grilled Fish with Sourcream and Lime
Vegetables (Choose 3)
- Crunchy Roast Potatoes with Rosemary and Garlic
- Creamy Potato and Onion Gratin
- Roasted Root Vegetables – Carrots, Kumara, Parsnips with Thyme
- Grilled Mediterranean Vegetables – Eggplant, Courgette, Peppers, Tomato and Basil
- Cauliflower and Broccoli Mornay
- Vegetable Fried Rice with Egg Omelette and Chinese Greens
- Penne Pasta with Mushroom, Spinach and Cream
Salads (Choose 2)
- Greek Salad with Vine Tomatoes, Cucumber, Feta and Kalamata Olives
- Caesar Salad with Crispy Bacon, Cos Lettuce and Garlic Croutons
- Garlic Green Beans with Sauteed Cherry Tomatoes and Basil
- Asian Slaw with Peanuts, Mint, Crispy Shallots and Chilli Lime Dressing
- Broccoli Salad with Celery, Grapes, Bacon and Walnuts
- Rocket, Pear and Parmesan Salad with White Balsamic
Desserts are an optional extra at Turanga Creek. We have a few options if you would like to round out the evening with more than your stunning wedding cake.
Choose a variety of 4 dessert canapes for $17.50pp
Extra options can be added at $4.50pp for any canape
- Triple Chocolate Brownie
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Baby Pavlovas
- Chocolate Caramel Tart
- Apple Tarte Tatin
- Baked Lemon Cheesecake
- Banoffee Pie
You are welcome to simply have your wedding cake for dessert. We will cut it up for you as requested and serve it alongside tea and coffee after dinner
Can be arranged on application
Your bar spend is completely up to you! Most couples provide a bar tab for the wedding, but we can facilitate a “cash bar” as well. The tab amount is up to you, but we suggest somewhere in the $30-$40pp range.
Turanga Creek Wines
Our very own namesake wines are available for your wedding:
- Pinot Gris
- Chenin Blanc
- Merlot Cabernet
$39 per bottle
We provide the following wines from another vineyard:
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Pinot Noir
$39 per bottle
- from France
$55 per bottle
Brewed fresh and local at Hallertau in Clevedon we offer:
- Hallertau #2 Pale Ale
- Hallertau “Beer of Auckland” #09
$10 a glass
- Low Alcohol Beer – $8 per bottle
- French Cidre – $10 per glass
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages – $4 per glass
- Spirits, Tea and Coffee available on request
Want to know more?
This means giving to each and every customer the absolute experience, whatever that means for them. Whether it be a dining experience, family reunion, End of Year celebration, business events or simply just for a party!